Planning Board and Short-Term Rentals Subcommittee
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017 — Short-Term Rentals Community Roundtable Discussions
Two sessions to choose from:
- Session #1: 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Session #2: 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Meeting Location: Auditorium Town Hall, 6 Walker St., Lenox
Please join the Planning Board on Tuesday, November 14 at one of two workshops to discuss the topic of Short-Term Rentals in Lenox. “Short-Term Rentals” are rentals of bedrooms or entire houses or apartments for fewer than 30 days booked online at sites like Airbnb, VRBO, Homeaway, etc.
These gatherings will begin with a brief presentation about Short-Term Rentals, and transition to smaller, facilitated group discussions about (and among others):
- You and Short-Term Rentals: The pros and the cons
- Short-Term Rentals come in different shapes and sizes — what are your thoughts on investor-owned homes, or Short-Term Rentals in an Accessory Dwelling Unit (such as attached apartments or a detached guest house)?
- Short-Term Rentals in Your Neighborhood: Tell us about it — what you think are reasonable and fair ways to balance this use and neighborhood character considering your long-term vision for Lenox?
We are offering two sessions to choose from, each held at Town Hall:
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Or: email email@example.com; or call (413) 637-5500 x 1203.
Hope to see you there!