SITE VISIT and MEETING Date and Time: Tuesday, March 6, 5 p.m.
Site Visit: Meet at the back (driver your car to the back) of Mountain View Cemetery 455-477 Housatonic Street. From there we will walk the adjacent site at 383 Housatonic Street, Lenox
Followed immediately by:
Meeting: Land Use Room, Lenox Town Hall, 6 Walker St., Lenox
- Site visit— Syncarpha Solar has an option on 383 Housatonic Street. They have come before the Planning Board to discuss the potential of creating a zoning option that would allow solar development to occur in the residential portion of the parcel. See location in “Meeting Location and Address” section above.
Working meeting continues at Town Hall:
- Discuss Syncarpha Solar site visit and potential proposals to create a zoning option that would allow for additional solar development in Town; will include looking at maps created during development of bylaw 8.11. LARGE-SCALE GROUND-MOUNTED SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS; update on deadlines to get warrant items on May Town Meeting.
- Brief update on Short-Term Rentals subcommittee meeting March 5
- Brief update on Master Plan RFP, if updates are ready and time permitting
- Recreational Marijuana – select date for public forum