April 17, 6 p.m.
Approve meeting minutes:
- Planning Board Feb 27 02272018 with edits 4172018
- (STR subcommittee March 19 and March 27 in the works)
- Planning Board March 27 v2 03272018 as presented 4172018
- Planning Board March 29
- Planning Board April 10
Notice is hereby pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 40A, Section 5 of the Massachusetts General Laws that the Lenox Planning Board will hold a public hearing for a proposed amendment to the Lenox Zoning Bylaw entitled the “Short-Term Rental of Private Homes”. The hearing will take place on Tuesday, April 17th, at Lenox Town Hall, 6 Walker Street, Lenox at 6:00 PM. Draft copies of the proposed “Short-Term Rental of Private Homes” Bylaw are available at the office of the Lenox Town Clerk during regular business office hours, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and on the Town of Lenox website 24/7: www.townoflenox.com.
The bylaw also is online here
- Discuss and decide next steps relative to existing bylaw proposal: Update from 4-13 Subcommittee meeting including timeline review
- Kate working on focus issues list
- Discuss, consider and if agreed, vote on proposal to amend 5.2.9 / Use table, Hotel Motel Inn. Documents –
- Review and agree on timeline to develop Recreational Marijuana bylaw for November Town Meeting vote.